Views: 808 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-01-30 Origin: Site
Today we are talking about laser marking machine from 3 aspects: Defination,Application,Advantage.
Fistly,we are introducing What is laser marking machine?
Laser marking is a process to mark materials using a fine spot diameter laser beam and is widely used for putting marks such as brand name, best-before-date, serial numbers, on a variety of materials.Laser marker is to mark texts and drawings directly on materials such as metals and plastics using a fine spot laser. Miyachi's laser marker moves a spot laser beam to engrave, anneal, vaporize or remove a surface of material, resulting in a clear marking. No ink is needed.
Then what is the laser marking machine applications?
Here is the application materials of laser marking machine.
1. Engravable metal and a variety of non-metallic materials. It is more suitable for processing products that require fine precision and high precision.Suitable machine is fiber laser marking machine and co2 laser marking machine.
2.Applicable to electronic components, integrated circuits (IC), electrical appliances, mobile communications, hardware products, tool accessories, precision instruments, glasses and clocks, jewelry, auto parts, plastic buttons, building materials, PVC pipes, medical equipment, etc. Suitable machine is uv laser marking machine
3. Applicable materials include: ordinary metals and alloys (all metals such as iron, copper, aluminum, magnesium, zinc, etc.), rare metals and alloys (gold, silver, titanium), metal oxides (all kinds of metal oxides), Special surface treatment (phosphating, aluminum anodizing, plating surface), ABS material (electrical appliance casing, daily necessities), ink (transparent button, printed product), epoxy resin (encapsulation and insulation of electronic components).Suitable machine is mopa laser marking machine
4.Applicable materials on the curve or irregularly or round products, so dynamic marking is a necessary,suitable machine is 3d laser marking machine.
5.There is also some special demands on laser marking machine,such as the hdpe/pvc/ps etc pipes or tubes or mass production line such as the bottles production,coca cola caps marking,expiry dates,production dates marking on production lines.we could make machines accoding to specific customized demands.suitable machine is flying laser marking machine.
6.Sometimes need very big size marking for the big scale products,suitable machine is big size laser marking machine
Here is the 5 applications types of laser marking machine.
1) Deep laser etching: Deep laser etching is an exceptionally extraordinary use of laser industry.
2) Laser Ablation/Surface Removal: This procedure is normally used to expel paint, coatings and other surface material to make differentiate without harming the base material.
3) Laser Engraving: Laser etching is innovation in light of the same procedural rule, laser-initiated removal through liquefying or potentially dissipation of the substrate.
4) Laser Etching: This procedure is normally used to make lasting part checking. Drawing is regularly an exceptionally shallow surface evacuation to make differentiate.
5) Laser Annealing: Laser tempering makes a changeless stamp initiated by warm without evacuating or trading off the material.
Finally,what is the Advantages of laser marking machine?
• Environmentally friendly and easy recycling.
No solvent is required unlike the marking with ink. Since no ink adheres to base material, it is recycled easily. Laser marking generally requires no post-process finishing operations, so manufacturing process is also reduced remarkably.
• Marking not erasable
Lasers produce contrasting, high quality marks that never wear out unlike the ink-using method. This marking complies with quality control requirements in PL Laws and ISO International Standard.
• Fine marking
Lasers are capable of fine marking which inkjet marking can never perform. Laser marking is the best suitable choice for marking on microelectronic parts.
• Easy to design and change marking contents
The marking software is easy to use, so can design marks easily and can switch to other marks easily at your PC. Laser markers are suitable even for a small-volume production of diversified products.
• Productivity-improving and labor-saving
The high-speed marking contributes to improvement in productivity. Easy maintenance saves labor. Production line can be easily automated and operates unmanned even in the nighttime.
• Wide range of laser-markable materials
Various materials such as plastic, ceramics, semiconductors, paper, glass are acceptable; in addition, laser marking also accepts materials with oil film in which inkjet marking has difficulties.