Views: 60004 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-25 Origin: Site
Points1.Principle of Laser Cleaning：
Using the interaction between the high-energy laser and the material on the surface of the workpiece to be cleaned, the material to be cleaned is instantly gasified or thermally expanded and falls off from the substrate under the action of the high-energy laser, so as to achieve the purpose of the workpiece cleaning and purification process. Although the energy is high, the action time is very short, and the laser pulse has almost no effect on the substrate surface.
Points2.Pulse cleaning features：
1) Non-contact cleaning without damaging the part matrix.
2) Precise cleaning, which can realize selective cleaning of precise position and precise size.
3) No need for any chemical cleaning fluid, no consumables, safe and environmentally friendly.
4) The operation is simple, just turn on the power, and it can be hand-held or cooperate with a robot to realize automatic cleaning.
5) The cleaning efficiency is very high, saving time.
6) The laser cleaning system is stable and requires almost no maintenance.
Points3.Advantages of pulse cleaning
Traditional industrial cleaning:
1. Mechanical friction
2. Chemical corrosion
It belongs to high energy consumption, high pollution, low efficiency and high labor cost.
Laser pulse cleaning: no consumables, low pollution, high efficiency, precise and controllable, no damage to the substrate.
Points4.Application fields of laser cleaning
Applicable substrate：Metal ceramics
Application industry：ship Rail Aerospace new energy mold Large Steel Components